Are you currently having difficulties choosing between the Protalus and Superfeet insoles?
Here’s a quick rundown of the pros and cons between the two brands of insoles with their two popular models from each brand and then, you can decide which insole is the best.
Product Description on Protalus:
The insole is from a patented design; it can be used for comfort, support, and even as a shock absorber. The Protalus M100 is patented with trendsetting tri-plantar technology, which helps reduce pain and discomfort when you are wearing your shoes. For this reason, the M100 is ideal for individuals who are into sports and individuals who are often into high-impact activities.
- Help reduce pain and discomfort
- Designed according to Tri-plantar technology, which provides comfort, support, and shock absorption.
- Ideal for athletes and individuals who are into high-impact activities
- Available in different sizes
- Can be used as a support for people with plantar fasciitis
The Protalus T100 is another part of the M series; it is designed with a purpose – it can be used as a support for people with plantar fasciitis. It is designed with thin and low volume with high arch support, which helps alleviate the pain and discomfort caused by the said condition.
- Serves as support for people with flat feet
- Helps alleviate and prevent pain
- Helps people with joint pain
- Helps protect the heel from impact
- A bit pricey
Product Description on Superfeet:
Superfeet Blue Insoles
Created from firm materials for rearfoot support and stabilization, the Supefeet is designed to prevent stress on the foot during long-distance walks and high-impact activities. The insole is designed 2 inches high and 5 inches wide. It has a stabilizer cap, which helps enhance the construction of the insole.
- Superb construction using SUPERFEET SHAPE technology
- Provides support and comfort
- Can help people with plantar fasciitis
- Hard to find the right Superfeet insole with the right size
The Superfeet CARBON is a thin and firm foam insole. It is lightweight but made from high-density foam, which provides maximum support and protection against the impact on the ground. It is designed to absorb shock that keeps the heel comfortable and pain-free. It comes with an EVOLYTE-reinforced stabilizer cap that is made from carbon fiber, which provides better support.
- Built with an organic coating that helps reduce odor
- Designed with EVOLYTE-reinforced stabilizer cap
- Can be used on different types of shoes
- Can be slippery, which is the reason why it is not ideal for intense sports
- Stiff and hard for the first few times of use
Both brands offer better support, comfort, and help reduce pain caused by plantar fasciitis; in other words, both brands are efficient insoles. However, if you try to run down all the advantages from each brand, the Protalus is better than the Superfeet.
To get additional detail, there is a detailed review on protalus vs superfeet that you can use as a guide.