Are you planning to use psychedelic mushrooms but afraid of the possible risks? Check this post to find out how to prepare for a safe trip.
What is a bad trip?
The word ‘trip’ is when using psychedelic or hallucinogenic drugs in the state of mind. It allows you to experience different states of consciousness that include vast changes in thought patterns, perception, and senses. Hallucinogens may come in magic mushroom, LSD, and ecstasy.
Bad trip, also known as a bad acid trip, is the negative effects of psychedelic drugs if not used properly or according to recommendations. People experiencing bad trips may experience the following:
- Excessive fear
- Negative sensation around you.
- Disturbing hallucinations, causing extreme paranoia.
- Extreme mood swings
To avoid experiencing a bad trip when taking psychedelic mushrooms, here are a few tips on how to prepare for your first psychedelic mushroom trip:
Things to do before tripping:
- Think about the reasons why you need to use psychedelic mushroom
Before you start using psychedelic mushroom, you need to understand how it works. And then, find out the reasons why you want to get high. If one of your reasons is to cope with problems, do not use it. Taking hallucinogens when in distress may cause a bad trip.
Here are factors that a person can’t use psychedelic mushrooms:
- History or family history of mental health problem.
- Heart problem
- Suffering from depression and anxiety.
- Using shrooms as an escape route from problems.
- Look for a trusted dealer
Make sure to buy shrooms only from a trusted dealer. At 3amigos.co you can buy safe shrooms, where all products are well-prepared.
- Have someone with you when tripping
Accidents can happen when you are high. So, for safe tripping, make sure to do it with someone you trust and someone who won’t be tripping.
- Make a plan
Planning for tripping is needed to ensure your safety. You need to look for a safe place to trip, make sure that you and the person with you know the safety measures when tripping and how to deal with a possible bad trip.
During the session:
- Make sure that you are mentally, emotionally, and physically ready for the tripping.
- Stay calm
- Avoid doing things that would possibly give you bad tripping.
- Stick to the reason why you were tripping.
- Do not use other substances, especially other harmful drugs and liquor when tripping.
- Do not drive.
- Take the right amount of shrooms and do not exceed.
How to deal with a bad trip?
- If in case you are alone:
- Try to relax and find a safe place.
- Play relaxing music.
- Do not control nor fight the tripping; instead, surrender to the experience.
If you are with someone who is tripping:
- Let them feel relaxed.
- Play relaxing music that will help them calm down.
- Assure them that the experience will soon pass.
Experiencing a psychedelic trip can make you feel fulfilled. However, if you use shrooms without enough knowledge about how to use them properly, you might experience real risks.